CONVERTING YOUR WEBSITE INTO A WORDPRESS CMS
Are you fed up with not having the ability to maintain and make changes to your website content and are seriously thinking about moving your website onto a WordPress CMS? WordPress is the ideal CMS solution and is the perfect partner for any website including: basic brochure style web sites, directory sites, membership based sites, ecommerce websites, complex back end sites and websites that are very media intensive (videos + audio). WordPress is awesome because it allows for complete customisation in the design process if you are looking for a new website. Or, it easily facilitates the transfer of your old website to this new CMS platform. Either way, WordPress is going to make your web experience a WHOLE LOT EASIER.
REASONS WHY YOU WANT TO CONVERT YOUR WEBSITE TO A WORDPRESS CMS.
1) You are locked into a clunky, very hard to use CMS system, that is difficult to maintain and making any amend is a complete nightmare. Making any change to your website takes hours and things just don’t go the way you want them to. No matter how hard you try, you just can’t seem to make the system do the type of amends you want.
2) You made the mistake getting your website designed by a company that has it’s own proprietary CMS and things have gone pear shaped. You want to leave them, but because your website is built on THEIR CMS PLATFORM you can’t.
3) You are paying a monthly CMS fee that you feel is a total rip off. Some web studios will charge you a monthly ‘maintenance fee’ for using their CMS, which can add up over time.
4) Your CMS system does not allow for easy SEO integration. Your website is not ranking on Google because your current CMS has lousy SEO capabilities.
5) You want to join the social media world but your current CMS doesn’t facilitate this.
6) Your website is constantly getting hacked.
7) You want to start blogging to get your name/brand out there, but your old CMS simple is not able to accommodate this.
8) It’s about time you thought about a mobile/responsive website but this is a no go with your existing content management system.
9) Your web designer has gone missing, does not return phone messages or emails and you are totally fed up with dealing with them. Any time you have an issue with your CMS, and you try to get in touch with your programmer or web developer, you are met with either extremely high prices for the most basic amend or you get real attitude. Either way it is time for a change.
10) Your website doesn’t work on most browsers, since it was built there have been no upgrades or add ons and you are loosing business because people on more current systems cannot view your website clearly.
IS IT EXPENSIVE TO MIGRATE YOUR WEBSITE OVER TO A WORDPRESS CMS?
The cost to convert your website over to a WordPress CMS really depends on the size and complexity of your existing site. If, for example, you have a basic brochure style website, that is not overly large, then the cost to transfer this over to a WordPRess CmS would be minimal. In most cases, this can be done in a day. Think of that. All your CMS issues over in just one day.
AND WHAT ABOUT MY CURRENT HOSTING?
With your WordPress CMS you can basically host your website with any provider. Think about is; for years you have been paying some web company a ridiculous monthly hosting fee. This can now end. With a WordPress website you can go on most hosting platforms at very competitive rates.
CAN YOU MAKE CHANGES TO THE WEBSITE AFTER CONVERTING IT TO A WORDPRESS PLATFORM?
This is the best part. Once we have transferred your website over, we can make any amends you want:
Need a more prominent phone number on your homepage – easy to do
Want to implement a shopping cart – easily done
Thinking about starting a blog – great idea – this is too easy
What about a company newsletter – done in a day
Want to change to overall design and have a website overhaul – this i what we do and specialise in. We can easily update, images, photos and text for you. Once we train you in how to use your new CMS you can do it all yourself.
Need to add social media and an SEO campaign – great thinking – WordPress is all about Search Engine Optimisation and social media marketing. There are many great features which are built into WordPress to massively increase the search engine rankings for your website. WordPress has plugins that instantly improve your chances of getting higher og Google by generating important metadata (keywords titles, page description, page title, etc.)
Want to work with a WYSIWYG editor – then WordPress is the best platform for this. After one hour of training you will be an expert at adding website content.
IS IT COMMON PRACTICE TO TRANSER TO A WORDPRESS CMS.
Yes it is. I can't tell you the amount of calls we get from people who are totally angry with their current cms platform and are looking to WordPress as the answer. It is very common and this happens all the time. Luckily, we can help people with these issues and get them over to a new WordPRess CMS very quickly.
BUT I AM LOCKED INTO A CONTRACT AND USING THEIR CMS
Don't worry about this! All you need to do is give us the go ahead and we can trasfer all the design files over to the WordPress platform – it's as simple as that. All we need from you is the domain name registration details and we can do this without your current web company having to know anything. All you need to do IS CANCEL YOUR CONTRACT with them and we will handle the rest for you.
CAN WORDPRESS HELP WITH CONTENT MARKETING +BLOGGING?
WordPress is the best CMS for content marketing. Your WordPress blog will allow you to easily publish content easily. Cntent marketing is invaluable for your search engine rankings and you will see the results almost immediately. Your clients and Google absolutely love fresh new content so it's a huge win win for your company.
If you are keen to do this and want to discover how easy it is to get your website put on a WORDPRESS CMS then call at Hopping Mad Designs on 02 9360 8514.