Your web site is your shop front to the world and for this reason it needs to clearly and quickly tell the world who you are and what you are selling. Your ecommerce website must therefore stand out amongst it’s competitors with striking graphics, simple navigation and seamless pathways that lead the buyer from the home page right through to the check out page.
Of course your ecommerce website design must be highly mobile and tablet friendly allowing trnsactions to take place on-the-go. At Hopping Mad Designs we now implement responsive programming and coding techniques to ensure that your ecommerce website displays perfectly on all: iphones, ipads, androids, and ipads.
One extremely important point to note is that with all ecommerce sites we build, our intention is to have it ranking on the search engines as well. From the outset, we plan the site structure, URL’s, content and interface so that it will be loved and in turn ranked on Google. This is a key point of difference when working with Hopping Mad Designs; we just don’t build sites, we build web solutions that not only look stunning, but will also drive online traffic to your website and convert these visitors into paying customers.
Hopping Mad Designs has been at the forefront of developing ecommerce sites in Australia for well over 17 years and feel that we are the right choice for your business when it comes to designing, developing and marketing your next ecommerce website.
WE MAKE SURE THAT CUSTOMERS KEEP COMING BACK WITH OUR ' MANAGE YOURSELF' PRODUCT DISPLAY SECTION.
1) Tell the world about your new product by uploading it online instantly. Our back end CMS platform will give the the freedom to add/delete/change price of products at your discretion. This offers a great solution for all businesses who need to be constantly changing their products online.
2) Shoppers love bargains and our ecommerce solutions gives you the ability to add a ‘sale sign’ and adjust prices accordingly.
3) Make your new products jump out with a ‘new products’ area.
4) See your products from different angles with our product rotation function.
5) Allow shoppers to become ‘fans’ by integrating a whole lot of social media on the site. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Google Plus, just to name a few.
6) Build a database of customers and market to them regularly with our newsletter management system. Collect the names and email addresses of all paying customers, and keep them up to speed on your product range. We can design you a newsletter template, and integrate it with third party software that will allow you to manage your entire email marketing. It’s so much easier than you think! Make sure you ask us about this fantastic marketing function.
7) We will create a unique looking website and never offer a template design solution. All our graphics are designed to make you look like a market leader. We want your website to have a point of difference and this can only be achieved by using a design agency like Hopping Mad Designs.
MANAGE ALL ASPECTS OF YOUR SHOPPING CART SUCH AS CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS, STOCK LEVELS, ORDER FULFILLMENT, ORDER TRACKING PLUS MORE…
– Allow your inventory to be showcased in a uniform, structured way, making the buying process a breeze. Our ecommerce solution allows you to categorise products in a logical format. Of course the amount of categories and products you can update is unlimited.
– Process all payments through our Eway Gateway or PayPal. We guide you through the whole process set up and offer advice on the best payment solutions for your bsuiness.
– Our CMS is set up in such a way that your product listing will be optimised for the search engines, through SEO friendly URL structures. We make sure that your product can be found, indexed and then ranked.
– You can allocate various shipping and freight charges to products and adjust these according to weight and size.
– You can export all your orders through to your MYOB accounting system eliminating a whole lot of manual work. Think about how much time and hassle this will save you.
– Give customers the option of evouchers that they can buy for their friends or even better; implement a full promo code system.
– Allow customers to rate, review, share and comment on your products. This is great for enhancing site participation.
– If you want to integrate your levels of stock with the website we can easily implement a system that tracks orders and alerts you when product levels are low. We can also adjust stock levels in real time based on online purchases through our CRM systems.
OUR ECOMMERCE WEB DESIGN SYSTEM ALLOWS YOU TO CREATE MULTIPLE PRICE GROUPS……WHOLESALE, TRADE AND VIPS’S.
So if you are looking at having the best possible ecommerce website designed, built and marketed for your business, then give us a call here at Hopping Mad Designs on 02 9360 8514. We can give you an cost estimate over the phone and you can have your new site up and running in a matter of weeks.