WEBSITE DESIGN FOR TRADE UNIONS THROUGHOUT AUSTRALIA
If you are Trade Union Organisation in Australia and are looking to either revamp your current website or give it a completely fresh new look with a design overhaul, then we can help you here at Hopping Mad Designs. We have been designing and building websites for businesses, NFP’s, and Government Departments since 1998. All our web sites are known for their creativity, usability and overall performance. Each and every website design that we build has a unique edge and designed specifically with a purpose in mind.
5 REASONS WHY YOUR TRADE UNION NEEDS A NEW WEBSITE DESIGN
1) Is the look of your website likely to attract members and encourage them to join up? If not then it is time for an upgrade. Union members are still browsing on the internet and if they do not like what they see and find it difficult to join, then the chances of them exiting your web site are far greater.
2) Are you fed up with a clunky, out dated, un manageable content management system (CMS)? Have you been putting up with your CMS for years and have never bothered to ask your web developers to change it? Is your trade union CMS built on a customised platform that you are tied into? If all this sounds far too familiar then we can design and build you a completely new website on an open source WordPress CMS platform – they are so easy to use and will make web updates and site changes a breeze!
3) Does your website work on a mobile phone? That is, are members ale to easily navigate your site using their iPhone or tablets? If not, again it’s time to ditch the old site and get a new one built specifically for all devices. Known as responsive web design, your web interface can now automatic resize to the screen size.
4) Has your website got all the social media plug ins? Are you blogging and publishing content on a regular basis? Do the words Pinterest, Instagram or Google+ seem foreign ? If so, then your trade union movement is missing out on some very effective marketing platforms that can be integrated into your website. All trade unions should be reaching out to their members and updating them with information on these very handy and accessible platforms. Blogging and posting news to your trade union members has never been easier on one of our WordPress websites.
5) Lastly, are you just fed, bored and fed up with the look of the current site? If nothing has been done to spruce it up in years then it’s really time for a website overhaul, especially with the design elements, user interface & content.
WHY SHOULD YOU ENGAGE HOPPING MAD DESIGNS TO WORK ON YOUR TRADE UNIONS WEBSITE?
The answer is simple. We feel that we offer a design style that can really elevate your online profile. We have years of experience working with all types and sizes of businesses and organisations throughout Australia, giving us the creative edge your union website needs to be SUCCESSFUL.
Many of the websites that we have built are large and complex, with deep business and customer/member focused integration.
A large portion of websites are business-critical PLUS we provide full support for our clients to keep their websites going and succeeding.
We are FAST to respond to all inquiries, serious in our approach, easy to deal with, extremely customer focused, and LOVE what we do.
Simple as that!
IS YOUR TRADE UNION LOOKING TO ATTRACT NEW MEMBERS?
Can your website be found easily on Google?
Can you members type in courses you may offer and the relevant pages come up within your site on the search engines?
If the words SEO mean nothing to you then you really need to speak with us ASAP to turn things around.
Getting found online and promoting your Trade Union is CRITICAL
We have industries best search engine experts working in-house. Our in depth knowledge of the online environment will result massive benefits and increased revenue for your union.
The more potential members that find your site online for a whole range of industry specific keywords – the more likely they are to sign up and join – it’s a no brainer!
SEO is a powerful marketing tool and should be implemented at the beginning of the website design planning phase.
DO YOU WANT MEMBERS TO BE ABLE TO JOIN ONLINE?
If so, we have the technical know how and expertise ti implement seamlessly a full online shopping cart that will allow members to join up, pay their fees as well as manage monthly or yearly membership renewals. All of this can be automated, totally implemented online and save you heaps of time, money and frustration dealing with this task.
PLUS we are able to capture their information in a database that you can use to send out monthly or quarterly newsletters.
If you are still undecided or have some questions regarding your TRADE UNIONS WEBSITE, call me on 02 9360 8514and I will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the website.